Loon Ergo Hair Packer
A simple tool for packing hair
The most important tool for spinning hair and shaping flies is a vacuum cleaner. The second most important tool is a hair packer.
The familiar shape of the Ergo Hair Packer is borrowed from the cork handle of a fly rod.
It sits comfortably in hand and provides enough mass and taper to push against to make sure that your spun hair gets packed as tight as a bowl at a Mongolian Barbecue.
There are two different diameters of hole for accommodating flies of different sizes, and the ends are beveled to ensure that hair can be packed deep into the bend of the hook.
- Iconic Loon Yellow powder-coated handle
- Ergonomic shape mimics cork handle of fly rod
- Works with hooks of all sizes
- Tapered ends to accommodate hook gapes
- Tapered ends for extra pressure
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
Categories: Fly Fishing, Fly Tying Tag: SS21 Brand: Loon Outdoors