Jetboil Summit Skillet
The nonstick Summit Skillet packs the performance and punch of home cookware into a compact, lightweight, elegant, solution designed for the backpacker set.
The ceramic-coated nonstick aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly, expanding the potential of backcountry cooking.
Coated with , PFOA-free ceramic nonstick, the skillet releases eggs, pancakes, and other foods easily, making cleanup a breeze.
A perfectly angled turner nests into the handle, helping you flip foods without fuss.
The skillet pairs perfectly with Jetboil-regulated cooking systems and the Jetboil pot support.
Skillet measures 8 by 8.5 by 1.9 inches and weighs 10.6 ounces.
- Eco-friendly, PFOA-free ceramic non-stick
- Extra-easy food release and cleanup
- Varied wall thickness for even heat distribution
- Turner included (nests in handle)
- Turner weight: 74 oz (21 g)
- Turner dimensions: 2.6 in x 7.3 in x 0.9 in (65 mm x 185 mm x 21 mm)
- Pot Support (sold separately) must be used when cooking with the Skillet on all compatible cooking systems except the MightyMo
|Dimensions||8.5 × 1.9 in|
10.6 oz / 300 g
8.5 in x 1.9 in (216 mm x 48 mm)
HalfGen, Genesis, Joule, MicroMo, MightyMo, MiniMo, Sumo, Flash, Zip, Luna
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.