Orvis PRO Waterproof Hip Pack 10L
Durable and thoughtfully engineered for fly fishing, our PRO Waterproof Hip Pack 10L carries all you need.
Our 10L PRO Waterproof Hip Pack is constructed from 840-denier, abrasion- and puncture-resistant ballistic nylon, and then coated with .1mm TPU on both sides of the fabric.We’ve yet to see a more waterproof and more thoroughly seam-sealed pack collection on the planet.
At 10L of storage space capacity-wise, this hip pack houses everything from fly boxes and leaders to tippet and other essential gear, and distributes that weight across your hips, freeing up valuable room across your chest and back for casting, rowing, and bushwhacking.
Naturally, the pack includes the wildly popular, patented, easy-access Tippet Whippet docking station, now welded onto the fabric instead of sewn in so there’s no possibility of water leakage. Also note the beefy, submersible, easy-slide, #10 TIZIP® MasterSeal zipper, as that one’s critical.
With actual teeth that grab and seal, it prevents the dreaded blowout that plagues packs with a sandwich bag-style closure. Gear stays bone dry and access is easy, thanks to a generous opening with an interior we’ve brightened up by adding a high-vis chartreuse color.
- 10L of ample storage distributed across your hips
- Made from 840-denier, abrasion- and puncture-resistant ballistic nylon
- Coated with .1mm waterproof TPU on both sides
- Submersible, blow-out free, #10 TIZIP® MasterSeal zipper
- Includes patented, easy-access Tippet Whippet
- Generous opening dimensions for easy access
- Perforated, 10mm foam padding straps
- Removable shoulder strap
- Integrated net scabbard and mesh pocket on opposing hips
- Water bottle pocket with retention leash
- Internal hanging pockets