The MayFly is a fly fishing oriented sit-on-top, loaded with features to make kayak fly fishing more fun and user friendly.
Brand: Jackson Kayak
The MayFly has a versatile hull optimized for tracking, stability, and speed in popular fly fishing conditions and destinations, including tropical flats, slow-moving rivers, lakes and ponds.
Recognizing the unique challenges faced by fly fisherman, particularly fly line management, the MayFly includes a myriad of design aspects to address the needs of fly fisherman creating the ultimate kayak fly fishing platform.
Snag-free footrests and features, protected fly box storage, unique storage options for your fly fishing rod and reel, rod butt props for dealing with tangles, integrated and protected fly patches, and more cater to the high-performance features expert fly fisherman need while being versatile and stable enough to bring new kayak fly anglers into the sport.
- Ergo Seating System With MOLLE
- Snag free wide open standing area
- Snag free one-piece foot brace system
- line anchor to secure fly line while paddling
- Large stern well designed for Orion 25 Cooler
- Snag free bungee flip down fly box holders lined with foam
- Storage for fly gear like nippers, forceps and tippet
- Integrated fly patch for quick access to flies
- Bow hatch storage bin for easy access when wade fishing
- Aluminum accessory tracks for mounting accessories
- Raymarine transducer scupper
- Specialized fly rod storage with molded in reel pockets
- Rod butt props to help with line tangles
- Standing pad
Battleship, Dorado, Forest Camo, Marsh
12 ft, 8 in
89 lbs (w/o seat)