Loon UV Clear Fly Finish 2oz
UV-curing resins with multiple functions, all while curing in seconds
UV resins allow for infinite work time but cure within seconds when exposed to one of Loon’s UV lights.
The result: a perfect application with a durable, clean, and glossy finish. The three different viscosities were developed to perform in three different circumstances:
UV Flow is the same viscosity as water and locks in threads as a head cement and provides a super-thin coating to heads, bodies or midges.
UV Thin is viscous enough to build heads or wing cases, but thin enough to coat bodies on small, low-profile flies.
UV Thick is perfect for building big heads, bodies, and wing cases.
- New UV Blocking application needles
- New Taper-Tip needle prevents clogs
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush applicator included
- Needle tip included for precision tying
- Available in Flow, Thin, and Thick
- Available in 1/2 oz and 2 oz