Hoka W’s Rincon 2
Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-inclass contender.
The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel.
Virtually disappearing on the foot, the Rincon 2 utilizes a revamped upper, moving from single-layer mesh to refined, engineered mesh.
Fined tuned for specific wear zones, engineered mesh is breathable across the forefoot and secure along the midfoot.
Delivering a stripped-back profile, the Rincon 2 provides a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day.
Simply put, it’s fast.
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
- Slim tongue package reduces weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight