$15.95 – $20.95
D-shaped locking carabiner for attaching devices to a harness.
The Am’D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves. The Am’D carabiner is available in three locking system versions: manual SCREW-LOCK system, or automatic BALL-LOCK and TRIACT-LOCK systems.
- Efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- Carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
- D shape for good handling
- Shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
|Major Axis Strength||
|Minor Axis Strength||
|Open Gate Strength||
M34A BL (Ball-Lock)
CE EN 362